Pages

Sunday, November 15

Peters Place

This is the beautiful Anita (with her new blanket) She is a very happy baby who spends lots of time swinging in her hammock.



You may think this looks like 'Starbucks'.....same same....but different. This is 'The Terrace'. It has half decent coffee - and wireless Internet. It's only taken me 6 days to discover this!
Nothing happens fast around here.

Yesterday we went to the Central Market. Anie, Ma, Par, Pundit, Mickey and myself.
It was hot, Mickey cried 80% of the time and Anie is a major bargain hunter. She will not buy anything for more 55% off the original price (which to me was pretty cheap to start with)

We stopped for a bit to eat - couldn't tell you what it was. Looked like jellyfish with worms sitting in coconut milk then topped with shaved ice. Yum! I declined this little treat, buy everyone else got stuck in!



On the way out there was a quick snack stop. They look like cockroaches to me - who knows. You do have to take the legs off because they have little barbs on them.
Again everyone (but me) got stuck in to theses little treats.




This is a photo at Peter's House. Anita with Anie, Peter at the back and Anie's mum Ma to the right

2 comments:

angela said...

Hi there, I'm really enjoying your posts, so keep them coming. (I keep forgetting my password, so don't post a comment often enough!). Looking forward to hearing more..
love Ang

Hillsyde said...

Gorgeous baby (and blanket). Love Stace