Pages

Tuesday, April 28

Beginners Crochet Classes

Have you seen some of Pips lovely granny squares? Would you like to know how? I am starting another round of beginners crochet classes....
Crochet 1 - The Basics
Monday 7pm - 9pm (4th, 11th & 18th May)
In this class you will learn the basic crochet stitches: chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and treble stitch. You will also learn how to hold the needle correctly and Australia/UK and USA terminology. From these stitches you can make a variety of things - scarves, cushion covers, and blankets to name a few. After learning the basics stitches, students will decide on a project to complete and take home
Cost: $12 / $8 (conc) per class
Bookings essential on 9376 6366 (Kensington Neighbourhood House)

3 comments:

bec said...

OMG! If I can get a babysitter tomorrow night, can I come along? I just saw your post, google reader skipped it, I think. Shall I ring the number tomorrow? Oh, I hope I can come.....

Neen said...

Hey, it was great to meet you yesterday, your blog is fabulous. I am so very interested in your crochet classes, but not sure if I can find a sitter for tomorrow. Will see how I go.

Leaves of the family tree said...

Not sure if classes will go ahead - not enough people - but definatley next term!