Pages

Monday, May 12

I feel like I might be going though my Midlife Crisis. This is despite the fact that I believe I am not quite half way thought life yet . This is based on family history... Nan (my great grandmother) lived till 108!

I need to work out what I want to do for the rest of my life.......or at least for the next few years. My current job has it's perks....but I don't feel like I'm achieving anything. My old pre children life of shift work would be not suitable. If I could spend my working days looking after babies I would be happy. Not sick ones though - maybe ones that are early arrivals into the world.

Actually speaking of Nan - she's the one that inspired me to crochet. That to me was all she did. Sitting in the big chair in the corner of the lounge, or on the north facing veranda crocheting rugs.
Today I did have a bit of an opp shopping spree! I used my bible - Treasure Hunters Guide


I found some good fabric, as well as some old embroidered linen and doilies. I've been collecting these for a while and am planning on making a quilt from them. (it's on the 'gonna' list)




1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I love that pile of vintage fabric. Can't wait to see the quilt!