Pages

Tuesday, August 6

It's been a while......

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


so here is a quick update 
 I took Jack to a surprise visit to the Zoo 
- because the others started school a day earlier

 Started planning out my new front garden

 bought a caravan!
And had a little holiday...with more planned 

 made some 'yarn bombing' for some onabee advertising

 Got 8 big crates delivered to my place - then lined them with plastic

 Yarn Bombed the western suburbs

 Took the kids to the footy

 Finished my first pair of toe-up-two -at-a-time socks

 Watched my new veggies grow

 Organised a 'Knit in Public' event - on the train 
After all it is winter in Melbourne

 Learnt a new craft - wool dyeing

 my baby turned 15

 I had a show at the Bendigo Sheep Show

 Selling my new hand-dyed yarn

 Went to 'Open House Melbourne 
and visited the Observatory 

 Started making hexagons out of Koigu

 went to Life in Style

 Purchase more Sophie Digard Scarves for Onabee

Picked my first crop of snow peas.......yum.

So I haven't been idol just slack at blog posts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Stil nakliyat
thank you very much for