Pages

Thursday, August 27

You can help theses kids....

Some of you may know I have a brother living in Cambodia with his growing family. I can across this organisation and would like to let everyone know they are having a fundraiser in Melbourne.
These kids have a pretty hard life - selling 'trinkets' on the beach in Sihanoukville instead of going to school. CCPP give the kids the opportunity to earn money for their family in a safe way, and get an education at the same time.
If you need incentive check out this Video ......there is also a link to this on my side bar

1 comment:

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Ooh, I wish I were in Melbourne so I could go! Thanks for the link, though- I love to know about things like this.

Was it you who had the friend here in Bangkok, too? I'm living here until the very end of September so would love to meet up with a crafty chick!

xx